Have you ever thought about planting some bamboo trees in your garden? If you backyard is large enough, create a real powerhouse and an almost inexhaustible green resource. Those
- Scientific name: Phyllostachys heterocycla
- Tree height: 33-66ft / 10-20m
- Sowing time: autumn, spring
- Shoot stage: april
- Flower stage: may to august
- Quantity: x100 moso bamboo seeds
- SKU: P0033
1. Soak the seed with water for half hours, then disinfect the seed with 0.3% potassium permanganate for 2 to 4 hours
2. Clean the seed with water and soak them for 24 hours
3. Take out the seed and dry them for 1 to 2 hours
4. Dig a few small holes in soil, then sow 3 to 4 seeds in each hole, cover with soil about 1.5cm
5. Cover with straw and sprinkle profoundly water
6. Keep the soil wet and weed during germination.
7. It can be transplanted after seedling grows up 10 to 15cm (4 to 6").